What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Gabrielle Moore teaches you advanced techniques to make women orgasm
- The 4 common “mood-killing” mistakes made by guys that not only make her feel uncomfortable… but also turn her off completely
- You’ll be surprised at what your fingers can do… once you’ve trained them properly
- The one activity that causes a woman to reach her orgasm 75% faster
- What happens if you just RUSH through the whole process
- The shocking truth about female orgasm
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Naughty Fingers scores 60.87/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.mynaughtyfingers.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $87.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mynaughtyfingers.com you’ll also be taken through to mynaughtyfingers.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)